Sunday, January 18, 2009

A list.


While watching good ol' scrubs, I decided a few things:



1. Spinich dip is amazing, but the spinich tends to get stuck in zee teeth


2. Zach Braff is a very fine looking man.


3. I would start to compile a list of things I want to do during my life. It's going to be long, and one that I continually add to. I've mentally had one for a long time, but I forget some or I've done some and I have no record of it...well obviously memories of the things I have done...ANYWAYS ...man I'm really good at rambling.


Ok so yes.


The list:


- Skydive

- Learn guitar

- Be in a musical

- Longboard in Hawaii

- Go to Greece

- Live in: England *atleast a year* & New York *atleast 6 months*

- Learn Signlanguage

- swim with Dolphins and Sea Turtles

- Learn Japanese or Korean

- Paint a large canvas

- Visit every state

- Own a beagel

- Get married


I MAY steal the format Dan uses and go back to the list and explain why it's on the list and all that jazz...we'll see.

No comments: