Megan Hazelton [Middle School Pastor]
It’s funny to think I’m considered old by some, mid twenties to a middle school youth is ancient, while I’m considered young to others. This is why youth ministry is the place for me; I get to be an adult but act like a youth because it’s my “job”! Acting weird, being ridiculously loud and doing crazy things are not the only reason why I love what I do. I get the opportunity to walk along side and support youth who are starting to discover who they are in Christ. Whether they’ve known Jesus all their lives or have yet to call Him saviour it is an awesome adventure to journey with them!
Some answers to frequently asked questions:
- No, I do not remember my natural hair colour.
- Yes, that is my real laugh.
- I went to Columbia Bible College where I got a BA in Youth Work.
- I Have three brothers, three sister in laws, one sister, one brother in law and eight nieces and nephews!
- My parents live in Fort Langley in the house my siblings and I grew up in.
- I enjoy reading, the theatre, visual arts, long boarding and traveling!
- I love music and have a large, eclectic collection. If you were to look on my iPod for recently played you’d see: One Republic, Adele, Snow Patrol, Kanye West, Jonas Brothers & Relient K.
...God only knows if this will be there come June!!