Sunday, March 08, 2009

OOoh if only you were closer.

I found the cutest...bakery ever!

It is on the way to Mt.Baker. It is ridiculously wonderful with glorious tasting muffins and well quasi good hotchocolate. haha. The hot chocolate bit didn't really fit in there.

Anyways it's this small old school house done all brilliantly. Inside it's tiny, bright and eclectique with three or four tables all cozied together. There is a display of muffins, cookies and random baked goods and a short but very chatty man who runs it. If I lived by it I would go there weekly, if not daily to hang out.

*Sigh* it is wonderful and made me feel jousous. Almost as joyous as the day at Baker made me feel.

6 comments:

Elleah said...

Sounds really cool!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Where is it?! Glacier? Maple Falls? Deming? Sumas? What is it called? This is my old stompin' grounds you are talking about, you know!

Megs said...

Ash I dont remember what its called... and i have no idea where it was. not sumas i'm sure... but it like down the mountain... there isnt' anything else much there, except a post office,and a tiny motel/ restaurant thing... maybe it was glacier?! OH gee I WISH i knew! I saw "nooksack river" and talked about you! hahaha

Megs said...

OK Ok I did some more research and I'm pretty sure it's called Harvest Moon Bakery and it's in Maple Falls!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Nice! My mom lives there, I had better check it out next time I'm over.

Megs said...

WHAT? really very nice very nice!