Monday, January 15, 2007

If you don't...I'll...and then...

BAH HA...ok it's only funny to me because I just saw "a night at the museum" and there is this character who never finishes his thoughts. I relate all to well with him. ANYWHO today was crazy, if you care, I taught sunday school, went to 3/4 of the church service before booking it to work 12:30-8:30, finished closing the store oh so quickly. Changed in the staff room and busted out of that joint to meet some friends from work at Red Robins at 8:35 *it's just across the street* Had a fantabulistic time, we laugh a lot when we're together, they're crazy you'd like them! Then made a mad rush to colossus *movie theatre for my non langleyite friends* to see a night at the museum. what a great group to see this movie with, we laughed a lot. there were some LAME parts that i was like...hmm i dont like this movie right now..but i forgot them all really because i laughed so hard at other times. ANyways i'm really just rambling because i'm tired, it's been a crazy day. . . on to the next day ...which of course is my birthday! actually today is my birthday because it's 12:29! YAY happy birthday to me. . . 23 seems old to me. i know it's not but dang!

ok i'm really tired. and i have to be up for an eye exam. . . finally i'll get new glasses...i've been wearing my old ones for about a year now, my "new" ones were destroyed in a maush pit..honestly who wears glasses into a maush pit! ...why can't i speel maush pit!...DER! ..oh yes i was going to bed... peace and love my dear friends peace and love.

6 comments:

QueenBee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!! Yeah for new glasses! I love getting new glasses. I'm glad you had a good day. I still have those forms for you - Sunday was a total wash for me sorry - I will et them to you I promise! Yeah for 23 now you're as old as me (granted I will be turning 24 in less than a month but hey who's counting) - haha
Oh man I have such a killer cold - I don't even know what I'm doing right now - blah!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGELTON!!!
Love yah!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday megan

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

A HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU!! (that's how Kristian says 'birthday'...heh heh). I'm glad I got to steal you away for sushi today...mwahaha!! It's funny b/c right now I'm talking to you online AND i'll see you tonite...BAHA!! Sick of me yet?!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, chica!
Everybody i've talked to loved that movie.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Megan! wow. you're getting OLD! ;-)