Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Shadow proves the sunshine....

...great line, thanx switchfoot...we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight...another gooder. Anyways as you can see I'm enjoying the new Switchfoot as well as the new TFK. As you can also see last post I was a tad frustrated. *phew* glad that has passed! Actually it passed quick quickly, played a few card games with people and BAM all better...bah ha easily amused and swayed! AH well I must go now I'm being wisked away by my lovely night in shinning armour into the sun set...ok ok it's actually my mom and I'm just taking her to get some stuff in langley *sigh* one day, one day my prince will come!

1 comment:

Leslie Puiras said...

If it were Biblically sound, i'd be your prince. hehehe my verification for this post is dmczv.. you remember run dmc? Maybe it's just me.. or was that a little before our time?