Sunday, April 19, 2009

SHINE....



...make them wonder what you got, make them wish that they were not, on the outside looking in!!




No I'm not going to write about the Newsboys song, however I am going to post a little something about my weekend on the retreat I took 21 of my middle schoolers on. . .


SO here they are, aren't they lovely?! Almost normal looking right?! Yeah, that facade doesn't last long for any of us....


It really was a great weekend. To be honest I was freakin' out a tad about it. I was nervous as it was my fist leading a group of youth on something out in the "world" for that amout of time, traveling, and with other groups, and and and yeah just a lot going through my mind. And the first time I was wondered how I was going to make it to Sunday and well I did make it and rad things happened! I love these crazy youth I really do... even after being sleep deprived ... God is Good.

..so tired, brain ceasing to function, eyes stinging... bed calling...

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

Glad you had fun my friend!