Thursday, September 14, 2006

it's like a pencil with erasers on both ends

thank you Emery. at this very moment friends. i'm tired. I feel lame in saying this because every college student is busy...ok well not every student. I just would really like to sit and watch a movie without any guilt of "i have so much to do" or ooh I dont' have time I gotta go to work now. I don't say that to get pity. honestly. it's just where I'm at, at this particular moment in my day.

I miss my friends. I hear from them what they did. who they saw. or their plans for the weekend. Oh yeah?! sweet. i have to work. later? no, sorry. I know i sound pesimistic. i'm sorry. just tired. dang it i should be napping not typing! but really complaining is easier to do than try to fix what your complaining about! *i had a good discussion about this in my contemporary church class, its' actually a pet peeve of mine, especially when it comes to peoples complaints on the church! but alas that is another blog*

well kids i'm gonna go shower and go to work.

OH OH ray of funshine for me though...i DO get to hang out with some very lovely people this weekend, i booked saturday off so i could spend lots of time with...ALLY, JOSH and JANICE!

7 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

my dearest megsy...you are doing an AMAZING job!! you have a LOT on your plate right now to balance. "wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart" (psalm 27:14) i'm praying for you. i love you more than words could express!!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

ps- i pray you have a blessed time with your cape friends this weekend! ;)

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

hey! did you see me at chapters today?!?! i wanted to see if i could walk right by you without you noticing me...actually i would have stopped and said hi but you were always too busy.

shinbone #4 said...

Oh Have a wonderful time!! I miss caperwray SO much these days - maybe you guys should think about visiting me sometime hmmmm???
:D
Nobody wnats to come because I live way north... and I can't afford to go south sniff - feel free to pity - I'll take it :D

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

megs - way to pull out the 'we were prego together' card *baha*. no one can top that!! we definitely WOULD be a gong show at the hockey game...imagine...hahah. cross your fingers, maybe i'll draw your name!!

Janice said...

haha you are sitting on my bed right now and we are laughing to ellen degeneres.

Pamela Joy said...

That's how I feel right now. I haven't watched a movie in ages. I haven't gone spent time with people guilt free in days. I didn't do anything but homework all weekend, and it's still going. It kind of feels like I'm dying a slow painful death... all that to say, I feel ya girl, I feel ya... and I just wrote a similar complaining post. My words aren't even working anymore. Well guess I'd better get back to it! Yay!