Thursday, September 21, 2006

i ACTUALLY get to sleep in tomorrow!! WHA!?!

So my life has been crazy, really like CRAZY. and i've had some ups. and. downs. HA like yesterday when I found out I really was a "lifer" at CBC...i have another full year not half a year after this one. BUT HEY "move along move along" Currently I'm SO tired, it's funny! haha. After 5ish hours of sleep I sauntered into my 8 am class then to Religious lit *LOVE IT* had a WEE nap. then had lunch with people who define the meaning of "gong show" *you know i love ya*. then went straight to an 8 hour shift at not quite barns and noble but chapters. by the end of my shift i was so tired i was hyper. THEN this could be the best part of my day I talked to a friend who is soo near and dear to my heart. honest. i would trade the whole day for a good convo with this one. and now here i be...tired as can be ....

K last weekend i fell in love with cape all over again, by hanging out with Alley, J-Rae and Joshy. *sigh* here is their model shot of the weekend. *i'll post random pics of our time together ...randomly haha*

4 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

thanks megs ;) i love ya...

Allison said...

yaaaay megan.
man i so miss you right now - you were my 'oh crap it's after midnight but i'm wide awake, a litle lonely and kinda giddy at the same time' buddy. i saw i had a comment right after posting and was like 'huh, who is up this late?' oh it's megan. heck yes.
loves and loves!

Brent said...

hey about a week ago i called you on my buddies phone but i guess you left your phone at work. and then you called my buddy and he had no idea who you were. and the next day we left for an 8 day trip so i couldn't hang oot with you. and then im leaving on tuesday for another trip...so let me know when you're arround or something. i guess i've been gone alot.

Pamela Joy said...

Oh sleep is good. And no, I won't take you to that little hole in the wall place (unless you reeeaaaally want to) I'll take you some place much MUCH cooler... cuz there are pleanty of those around.