Friday, September 08, 2006

Excitement has no meaning to me. FEAR has replaced it.

I have tunnel vision...


OOh it seems merely days ago *oh wait it was*, in which I was excited about reading. Looking forward to wading through my text books and going back to classes. I knew it wouldnt' last. I've only had three of my 5 classes and already I'm freaked out of my gord! I have SO much reading its not even possible, sure i'm lacking in papers but MAN ALIVE, every class so far has reading journals due not to mention like 6 books for one class! I literally have anxiety pain over it! HA! I ususally dont' stress over school stuff, really, but I don't know.

5 comments:

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

you can do it megan!!! just take it in lots of small chunks. and it's easier to read if you're wearing a book costume.

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

awww megs, don't fret my pet!! the first few weeks of classes are always overwhelming...we'll do lots of reading/hanging out :)

SClerk said...

Nothing is impossible with God tho my little megan!! Love you so much, take it easy and keep readin ;)

Tyco Montoyo said...

Gorsh, ah wesh ah cud reayeed guud!

Topic Sentences and Concluding Sentences of your paragraph help to speed up the reading process.

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

i don't know why, but i'm feeling like i'm getting really HYPER!! i wish you were here to be silly with me...but, alas, i must be hyper on my own and face the puzzled and scared faces around me *sigh*