Sunday, August 27, 2006

two and half yes's

serious, that subject line was a lot of work!

This post is going to be one of those, I have so much on my mind, heart, and I'm full of this past weeks adventures but there is so much that non will coherently come out. So here is a wee taste of it all...

It has been a very fun week, full of great times and wonderful people. Bonfires, Settlers, Carcason, teaching Drama to youngins, my Nieces and Nephews...

...one of my favorite moments was having Dakota sleep on me after a long day of play and being able to rub her back as she struggled to sleep while coughing. Children are so precious. Some other awesome moments were watching Ella, Rye and Isaac play with my youth and then my friends.

It's also been and "interesting" week...as you have probably read, last week my Dad broke his foot. In the following days my sister had to go to emerg. because of a flue that absolutly wrecked her glands, and my sis in law got severe hives and had to be taken to emerg. twice! Both are fine now but it was just a little crasy. Then a couple of days ago my mom told me that my Grandma had cancer again, it's in her liver, possibly somewhere else *i can't rember where* she seems to be doing ok with it, she is soo strong but it's actuall my grandpa who i'm worried about. He's been drinking again and just does not sound good.

at points this week i've had to just go "what!?!" and either laugh or be still.

It continued with some confusing things but I know they too will be sorted out. . .

I've been trying to work on my conversational skills, because some people are amazing at it, and I, well I feel that I could use some work. The beauty of it is I dont mind silence...but it has the possibility of making people awkward.

i'll end with something that makes me smile.

3 comments:

Pastor Evan said...

I just have to say that it is my professional opinion of 20 years of living that Meghan Hazelton is one top notch individual. Blessings upon you child of God

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

dang those kids are so fun to play with!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Evan Reedall, I don't know who the heck you are, but I luv ya already!! Megs most certainly is one top notch individual. Amen brotha! Thanks for coming to the airport Megsy...you guys were a gong show, a beautifully insane gone show...I loved it :)