Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last week around this time...


...I wrote a freakin' good blog entry. I was so proud of it and it was beautiful and full of great incite. . . but alas I lost it while posting! LAME CORE! anywho, I was too sad to re-do it then and then and now I am too lazy! But it was good stuff about how I went to the starfield concert and how I had come to the conclusion that I was't meant for the 9-5 life and sure this was in there " a relentless expectation to meet with God". well that about does it cuz I have a buttload of work to do.....*sigh* i come home from work to do homework. hazah!

2 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Sad. :-( Back in the days when my family used AOL - back in the dark ages before dsl - I would write these long LONG e-mails to my cousin all time and about once a week or somethe computer would randomly sign me off of the internet just I was coming to the conclusion of this stinking long e-mail. It was unenjoyable to say the least.
That to say - I feel your pain. Sad :-(

SClerk said...

Hey...when you play cops and robbers with alison you better invite me or elae i wont invite you to my birthday party!! You do realise we totally did play cops at capernwray when we walked the loop in our outfits! Good times!