Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm BACK!

Hey kidlits,

So I had an unfortunate hiatis from the land of the w.w.w. because last weekend my computer just packed it in, yep it said heck I've had enough of this abuse I'm taking a grand ol trip to piece of crap land, and let me tell you my friends it must have enjoyed it's stay there because it didn't come back. Ah well, to be honest I missed it, for a solid week I did, but now here I sit infront of my 17in plasma screen ...and all thoughts of yesterday seem to have vanished. It's good to be connected again. Sad really, I didn't have access to the internet for like a week and a half and yet I felt a loss. LAME. But like I said, I'm back. I missed you all. *sniff*sniff*
Oh OH, so with the newbe computer it came with one of those crazy movie maker programs and it's so fun adn easy! I made a short movie *that I deleted* and it took me like five minutes but it entertained me to no end! I can see why Justin and Josh got soo hooked...move over boys there's a new kid in town!
This weekend was great, My friend Janelle and I went over to Victoria for teh weekend to visit with my best friend Amy. It was sweet we spent a huge part of the time totally reminiscing about hight school days and in that youth. Man I was soo blessed with my youth days, they were amazing and I am soo thankful for all the amazing people in my life thus far. We had some seriously good times and just yeah it was awesome. I couldnt' help but smile while taking the bus to the ferry Sunday. My life would make a sweet moive, ok ok I may be the only one that would watch it but dang it would be sweet non the less.
Well, I should go, I plan to play around on here some more before heading to bed.
night night all my lovelys who read this.

1 comment:

Janice said...

i think your life would be a sweet movie as well. maybe i'll just have to get you to sign over your life rights to me so i can get on that...