Thursday, January 28, 2010

12:12.


Fail.

I was totally asleep by 11:00...I'm sure m
y mind drifted into sleep by like 10:53 or something. Then I got a text at 11:15....

Normally that wouldn't be a bad thing, I would m
erely turn over and fall back asleep. EXCEPT. I find if I am woken up like 15-2omin after I've fallen asleep I can't merely drift back into glorious sleep! As I tossed and turned trying to rid my mind of all the stuff that flooded my mind my phone rang! Arg, didn't know the number, they didnt' leave a message...I'm gonna 411 it. So yes, then I got up, went pee, got a few bowls for the girls all-nighter I'm planning for youth that I had thought about while trying to wrestle sleep, went back to bed, tossed and turned, rolled my eyes in frustration, turned on my light, read, and now I'm here.

Anyways I don't mind that people text or called, reall
y, because normally I would totally still be awake. It's just that I was so tired. and my plan failed. Thus my facebook reads "

the only problem with a night owl going to bed early is

no one expects it..."


Sigh. It is now 12:24...

Perhaps I'll be asleep before 1am?!

No comments: