Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today I did the inevitable *thanks dictionary.com*


I took a sick day. I HATE taking sick days, well i like it but i feel like such a wimp ya know?!

But last night I COULD not sleep for the second night in a row, and this moring my soar throat was no longer just a soar throat but a raging beast that had clawed it's way into my sinus passages and caused great amounts of pressure. My body aches and I was WAY to tired to crawl out of bed at 7:20 for my 8 oclock class..i'm sooo glad i didnt'. I kept waking up though achey and such thinking "what about work!?" So at 10 I called it. no worky for me today, i coudlnt' imagine standing for 8 hours behind the cash register consistancly talking to people. so i called in. I hate that feeling, i know they understand but still they are going to be swamped. *Sigh* C'est la vie!

Also guys, Thank you SO much for all your prayers, my life as crazy as it has been for the last while, is good. My Gran is still in hostpital but daily getting better!! Praise God. And my mom said I could borrow her Visa to make my payments for school. So where as life is not easy street right now and i literally feel like i've been hit by a car *i told janny this and she freaked out "you've been hit by a car!!" haha no no jan, figure of speach* , it is good, and our God is good.

Love you all muchly.

Megs

4 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

WHAT?! YOU WERE HIT BY A CAR?! I'm so stinkin proud of you for taking a sick day!! Way to go all-star!! If anyone deserves/needs it, it's YOU!! Sit back, relax, watch tv, do 'sick' things (ok not 'sick things' ya sicko, haha!!). I should go before I say something stupid...oh wait...

QueenBee said...

Good for you!! It's imporant to take a day for yourself (especially after the few weeks you've had). Hopefully you will be able to get to sleep early tonight and feel better tomorrow.

The Bean Bag Chair said...

"All those who are weary and burdened, come to Me and I will give you rest..." - praying you find the rest you need - spiritually, physically and emotionally - in the One who created rest.

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

can't wait till friday (yay prestige!!)