Tuesday, October 31, 2006
- sleep in *mmmm sleep* and all "errands" done by one oclock
- get read 70's style for a halloween party....while going out the door deciding i feel more 80's and changed
- go to halloween party, pumpkin in hand and game face is no where to be found
- i only knew like 4 people at the party and didnt' feel like "mingling" that didn't last long and it turned into a sweet night. mostly because of those four people though!
- carve a pumkin...least creative of the night...it was so rad to see like 20 pumpkins all light up *not everyone carved one*
- laughed at the host who was a peanut butter jar go up the stairs and rip his pants
- talked to mandy who is actually friends with these people *small world!*
- slept in *YES!*
- hung out pretty much all day with amy!!!!
-took pics. went on an adventure. found an oasis. talked. and laughed
- had a KP preformance *a 15 min thing for a rad ministries 40th anniversary celebration*
- got told a "message from the Lord"- he was annointing my lips to speak the gospel.
- got a rad encouragement via a job offer from the guy who works with seven oaks alliance and northviews productions *huge church productions that are awesome*
-got home in time to go for a bit to the annual wine and cheese 06'!! so fun, i heart my friends. good chats, good laughs, and good drummin'
- prepared breakfast and sunday school for 15 prehigh/high kids
- the power went out at church and we all gathered closer and had impromtu worship. *awesome*
-was given playdoe in the service and made two snowmen and a pinguin having a snowball fight...one didnt' make it
- another Kp preformance, it's always a gong show hangin out with the KP crew it's sweet
-amy came to spend the day with me! and tys and maia joined us for lunch and hangout after!! it was so fun!! laughed a LOT. ate reese's pieces chocolate balls. read marytrs mirror out loud.
-sat and chatted and read with amy and some collegium crew
-class: got a lot of homework done. got to leave early
-eight am. class. OT theology.
-classics in religious lit: talked about martyrdom and such, some good discussion.
- came home. ate. hahahaha...
-napped!! for two hours or more...sick i know. i tell myself that i wont and that i'll get soo much done but sleep always wins...i need lots and lots of it...
-now i shall go and read and research for the copious amounts of crap i have to do *meaning group projects and such*
i'm sorry this was sort of just a borin list. this weekend was full of things to post about but alas..time is tickin' away tick tick tick tickin' away