Tuesday, October 10, 2006

...part two...

i share all these things friends not for pity. i share it because this is my life right now. i share them to inspite them and through them praise my God whom loves me and is holy and worthy of my praise. this morning i couldnt' find my keys, and i was late for class. i smiled and laughed with people in the bookstore then i went to make a payment for school. aparantly i owe more than i had led myself to believe and there is no possible way i can pay for it. there is no room on my mastercard for that. so after nearly letting the floodgates open i calmed myself and left the finance office thinking there is a possiblilty the school is going to kick me out. *breath* it will be fine, my mom will help with what she can. keeping in mind my dad has been off of work for two months. the floodgates opened up in pharmasave where i went to see my mom at work. i love her, Thank you LOrd for my mom. my throat is now extremely soar and my head is aching once more. *sigh* a girl can only take so much before the floodgates explode!

3 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Crying is good for the soul ;) You've been there for several of my 'cry sessions'. If you need a shoulder, I've heard mine is quite comfy...

QueenBee said...

Oh Megan, my Megan. What a terrible few days you've had. You have Maia's shoulder and my earnest prayers that God may provide for you in some wonderfully unexpected way.

Pamela Joy said...

aw, I'm real sorry babe. I have no shoulder for you, because my shoulders are thousands of miles away from yours, but I do have love and prayers!