Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the world isn't all chocolate and marshmellows because of one day...

but it is good because of One God.

You see kids it's not as if my brokeness has become whole, or that "it's all good in the hood" and my relationship with God is perfect or everything lost is now restored. BUT. it's good because of the one who created it.

The last two weeks of youth have been awesome. Last week during small group I just really connected with the kids ...get this playing big booty! haha it's a great game...and the night ended with relationships stronger. then this week one of or grade 12 girls gave the "talk" she's actually the pastor's daughter, and it was amazing the kids listened, if you knew my kids you'd understand why this is amazing!

SO shot my first wedding ever. I took the photos at my cousins wedding on saturday. i really hoped she likes them, they are on there honeymoon so they haven't seen them yet. i was pleased how they turned out i mean gosh it was my first wedding. and maybe my last haha

hmmm what else.

oh since i wasn't really in themood to share some pics of disneyland i can do that now....

ok so it's not working and i'm too impatient for it to work so i'll try again later

night kiddos

2 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Yay, so glad to see a happy post.

The Bean Bag Chair said...

hey beautiful...
LOVE the hair! Love the things God is teaching you...as crappy as they are - you shine through them. Wish we could meet in the meat section of Save Ons...just for old times sake! Wedding photography, huh! Becoming my competion?!! Maybe we could go into business together...now that would be more fun!