Sunday, January 08, 2006

Random facts on MMH...

I'm addicted to naps...it's true and yes I filled my quota for today.

Two of my favorite actors are Jim Carrey *O' canada* and Adam Sandler *in grade nine I wanted to marry him*

I think I have a slight case of ADD...which progressivly gets worse with age....

My pet pieve is toast sweat...you know when put a piece of toast right on the conter after it's popped out of the toaster! ACK so sick hahaha...

I once had green hair....and wore a red shirt *what was i thinking!*

I've just taken my first loan out...*and so it begins*

I'm almost 22......FREAKY ... and I still think I'm 16...ok 6!

I sleep with the ducky my mom sent me when I was at Cape. Hall for easter...well it' probably spends more time on the floor...

I'm the queen of procrastination, ask the second term tower girls when my assignments would get done...

My all time dream is to be in a broadway musical

In music my guilty pleasures are Simple Canada *pop-punk canadian band* and FiFi Dobson *although to my credit I baught the CD on sale and haven't listened to it for a long time*

WELL Kids, that's all I have time for right now but I just want to you guys to know. . . I think you're swell.

1 comment:

Josh said...

toast sweat. ew.