So, I just posted a post that I wrote like Aug. 31 but never posted...get it. And now I wish to write another. I shall do it in point form....* holla to Tiff for saying I should update*
Things that have made me smile in the last couple of weeks:
- Watching my bro get married
- getting my glasses flattened in a TFK mash pit
- watching a dude full out land on the ground in a TFK mash pit...really it was funny, he bounced right back up, it was like straight from a movie!
- talking to people I've dearly missed on messenger
- reminiscing about my times in Africa and England
- little kids running around during our outdoor church service
- finding out I'm going to be an aunty again (Kev and Erika's second....my 6th niece or nephew!)
- reuniting with people at CBC
- running into BRENT POTTER at CBC
- having a huge girl talk while camping
- knocking something off my always wanted to do list...it involved water and a lack of swim wear *don't think less of me you know you've always wanted to do it....and no worries it was definatly NOT in mixed company, c'mon now! haha*
- getting hyper at random times
- being stretched in my faith by talking to JW's and working through some stuff this brought up with a dear friend
- knowing that God is the only constant and firm foundation.
- goofing off with friends
- making my own bean burrito, with far too much refried beans
- lookin' like a pop star BAH HA...
...man there has been soo much I can't remeber half of it for real...smiling and laughing is awesome, not everything brings a smile to my face though but that's ok, life isnt' always good but God is.
I feel as though i'm in a calm before the storm, waiting for stuff to begin and take me off in a whirlwind of activities, appointments, classes, meetings, schedules! I honestly can't wait for it to get here though. Im ready. Bring on the classes *i'm only taking two this semester* bring on volleyball *i'm joined the church league hahaha*, sunday school, alpha, work, youth...i'm ready! I'm stoked! woo woo ....hahahaha alright alright i'm going i'm going...