Friday, September 30, 2005

I was feeling Refreshed!...up to 15 min ago..

HI FOLKS! PHEWY! it's been an exciting few weeks around my neck of the woods! A couple of "things" that stick out

NEW JOB(S): I went out looking for a job one fine thursday and applied to a bunch of places including Chapters *ok my american friends, its a large bookstore like Barns and Noble type thing!* and I really wanted to work there, alas the last place I stopped, only because the hiring now sign was huge, was Quizno's. I dropped of my resume and the manager pretty much hired me on the spot and I started that night! So I was like well, this will do for now but I really don't want to work in the food industry. the next week i got a phone call from chapters! I had a group interview...then a couple days later an interview with the general manager! THEN YOU GOT IT A JOB! So I phoned Q's and thanked them for the opportunity but that it just wasn't my thing, they totally understood and I am now a proud employee of Chapters! I've had my training and I started today...shelving...at 7 in the morning... hahaha if you know me at all you know I dont do mornings ...but there ya go I did today! I usually will work on the floor...meaning I help people find stuff! YAY.

POOPY INCIDENT *litterly*: I was babysitting my niece and nephews. Riley and Isaac were outside playing and Ella was napping *mmm nap...* I was just thinking how Ella had been sleeping for quite a while when I heard her just giggling and talking to herself * she has her own language...seriously you can't understand her! haha* So I went upstair opened her bedroom door and " WHAT THE?! WHAT ?! OH MAN!!!!" ...ok some explanation required. Aparantly Ella had been up for a while and was bored. She also had pooped her pants....use your imagination. THERE WAS POO EVERYWHERE. when i saw everywhere people...i mean EVERYWHERE. ELLA, Covered. Cribe, covered. wall...oh yes my friends she put it on the wall. It was all over her blankets, herself and even a few toys that where in her crib. I panicked, I began pacing the room like a lost person. I grabbed a whipe and began to clean her, but after a few moments of that I realized that it was just to big of a mess. So i plucked her ever so gingerly out of her grib and ran her to the bathroom. . . after two baths Ella was clean. After an hour of cleaning and gagging her room was clean. Seriously though folks, you may have heard about these freak artistic moments kids get but dang...nothing could prepare you for the real thing!

RANDOM PICTURE OF THE DAY:



...I think I shall go for now...tune in next time...

3 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

I'm going to sign your blog because I'm talking to you on the phone right now and you can see my blog now and sign it..

Josh said...

Wow. I love canadians.

Beth said...

wow, tears of laughter (and sympathy, because that litterallt stins!)