Monday, February 08, 2010

Now is the winter of my discontent.


That line from Shakespeares Richard III popped into my head as I sat on a cold damp bench chatting with a fellow middle school pastor and friend. She's been feeling very discontent and longs for adventure, and well that's exactly how I've been feeling for the past...well long while. And that phrase seemed to encompass how I was feeling. I sure pray it is just a season, such as winter and that it too shall pass soon.

On the flip and some what more chipper side, the sun was out today and it didn't fade after 5:23! Oh man YAY.

I just have to push through Feb. and I'll have lots to look forward to. NYC in March, Muse, Owl City and Calgary road trip in April, Hawaii Missions trip in June and Creation Fest in July! WOO WOO!

No comments: