Sunday, June 03, 2007

well the month since school has been out has been...interseting to say the least. it's been challenging yet good. a blessing yet a pain in the butt. It mostly pertains to summer plans. see i never really "plan" things they just happen and i love it that way. yet i tried to plan this summer and of course....*suprise* it didn't pan through. sooooooooo no biggy really i'm stoked to see what God has in store for the summer now, what opportunities await...experiences... hmmm i wonder.

...in other news. i've decided that i'm going to marry a musician. deal? DEAL.

3 comments:

QueenBee said...

Megan - I totally get the whol trying to plan but it not working out - the only thing that I have actually suceeded in planning so far is the flight to England other than tht is just keeps changing and I've given up also. God just doesn't like us planning - Now I gotta ask - why a musician?

The Bean Bag Chair said...

I want to marry a musician too...brothers?!!!
Plan on visiting me...I'll fill your summer for ya...and I'm sure God would be into sharing you with me. There's always an open door in Ontario my friend...

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

You JUST discovered that you want to marry a musician?! I thought you figured that one out since you were in the womb...hahaha. Love ya monkey butt!!