Saturday, November 18, 2006


every feel contrasted.
like the deep recesses of life are interfolded into who you've become.
to form a melody of mahem.




hahaha...i'm terribly tired and should be in bed, me worky tomorrow *but of course* tonight i watched pretty in pink after work. i love that movie. it makes me want to be in high school again. it makes me want to take risks i know i wouldn't or won't. it makes me want to live life to the fullest and find a friend like duckie. stop laughing at me i'm tired.

2 comments:

Pastor Evan said...

God bless our neighbors to the north this turkey day. and thank you, i'm actually quite well. i havn't been sick all year.

Anonymous said...

I don't like this blogger beta thing. I always write my comment and then remember I haven't signed in yet, and then in erases it. Anyway, I've always loved Molly Ringwald. Not least because people tell me I look like her when I have short hair. I think I liked Pretty and Pink and 16 Candles better in high school (I LOVED them then) when I didn't object to the objectionable standards they set for high schoolers... but they are still just sooo classic. And that dress that she makes out of the pretty dress is soooo ugly. But she's still great.