Friday, May 22, 2009

Frick.

WOW. I'm doing awesome at this commitment thing now hey!? Phh not so much. While reading a facebook note I was inspired to do a random list post...

Hint of lime Tostitos are ridiculously good, and have more than a hint of lime to them.

I waited at a traffic light for like 15 minutes before rerouteing and turning left.

I'm becoming more and more awkward with age.

I drove to PoCo, Langley, and Surrey today. I've put over 1000 km on my three week car.

Some children are really just rude.

When people love what they are doing, it shows, even if they love it at that moment.

The guy at Starbucks supplied me with my own label, so now I no longer have to stumble my through the order just to receive my drink. Thank you!

I am attending 5 weddings this summer, starting this Saturday. I was at their rehearsal today and they are so ridiculously in love, not just the mushy kind but the yeah this is for life kind.

I've heard a relationship with God being labeled as the first love. I need to cultivate my first love to once more be my first love, I miss him.

It's such an incredible honour to be working with those that I work with, I'm blessed to be able to say that.

...5 days.

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

5 weddings that is crazy!
1000km in 3 weeks that is crazy!

Love you my friend!

Allison said...

yeah i love those lime chips!
aaaaannnnnd are you coming to see us? i really really hope so! we should talk about a particular weekend...