Sunday, February 18, 2007

ho ho! and another...

So... i'll be honest and admit i got a facebook..sick I know, too many flippin' web communities. BUT it's actually been cool to reconnect*as much as you can* with some people I hadn't heard from in a LONG time...anyways I came across this picture in I think Jenna's photos....hahaha I had never seen this picture or thought about this memory since cape. But it was at a restaurant in Edinburgh. LOVE IT!!! HAHA man i wish i could have dinner with these gals right now and yes we would try to touch our tongues to our nose again...

7 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I can lick my elbow...really...I can...

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i stick my tongue out and touch my nose

Pamela Joy said...

Aw, yay.

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

WOOOO WOOOO!! YAY SWITCHFOOT!! I hope you had a fantabulous time at the concert my dearest friend :) I was thinking about you and wishing I was rocking out beside you (as per usual). I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Let's have another date with Billy soon k??

shinbone #4 said...

So dern cute! I miss that community A LOT!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to revisit it.. as it was for a day or two??
Huge sigh!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Did someone order an UPDATE!?!

JK said...

Cute pic!